cliveb;258847 Wrote:
> Considering the Transporter's stunningly low noise floor, I'd hazard a
> guess that the reason it's not done "properly" is more likely because
> it's not needed.

Aleks, Im sorry to be so rude but I dont think you have a clue of what
your saying, you are not impressing anyone and your making your
credibility in this forum go very low. If I were you I'd stop
pretending knowledge that you clearly not have. This forum should help
people and not confuse them with, stubbornness and unsupported facts,
if you want to believe in what you are defending probably this is not
the forum for you, you should look joining a paranormal or esoteric
forum.

--
GuyDebord

Reference 3A Royal Master monitors biwired with van den Hul Inspiration,
REL Strata 5 sub. AMP: Pathos Classic One MKIII. ANALOGUE: Michell Gyro
SE, Technoarm & Lyra Helikon SL, ASR Mini Basis SQ phono preamp, link:
WireWorld Silver Eclipse 5.2. DIGITAL: MacMini, SlimDevices
Transporter, link: Acoustic Zen Silver Reference 2 XLR’s. POWER: Isotek
MiniSub GII, Isotek Elite cables (MiniSub, Rel), Siltech SPX30 MKII
(Transporter), van den Hul Mainstream (Pathos) & van den Hul Mainserver
(ASR).