You picture is an example of the 150 ohm twisted pair cabling defined by
the IBM Cabling System specifications for use with Token-Ring networks.
The twisted pairs in 150 ohm STP are individually wrapped in a foil
shield and enclosed in an overall outer braided wire shield. The
shielding is designed to minimize EMI radiation and susceptibility to
crosstalk. 150 ohm STP is not generally intended for use with Ethernet.
However, the Ethernet standard does describe how it can be adapted for
use with 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, and 100Base-T2 Ethernet by installing
special impedance matching transformers, or "baluns", that convert the
100 ohm impedance of the Ethernet transceivers to the 150 ohm impedance
of the STP cable.

And this is what I'm referring to (ScTP):
http://www.techfest.com/networking/cabling/sctp.gif

I'm sorry, but I have to ask you to reread my posts again to avoid
miscommunication.

--
alekz