I also have a pair of TC50s, and I had to replace a tweeter about 1 year
ago. I ordered my replacement from madisound (just use their search
feature to search for TC50). The tweeter and their service were both
great.

A few things to keep in mind:

1. The original tweeter will be glued or caulked in place, so once you
remove the screws, you'll have to pry it out.

2. As stated on the above-mentioned web site, the terminals are
positioned differently on the replacement tweater, so I had to open up
a gap in the cabinet using a rasp so that the tweeter would slide in.
Don't make the gap any bigger than necessary as the box will need to be
air-tight when you are done.

3. Make sure you observe the polarity when you solder in the new
tweeter- the terminals should be color coded, although you'll have to
look closely.

4. You should caulk the tweeter in addition to screwing it in place. I
used 100% silicone sealant (the permanently flexible type in case I
ever need to replace it again - available at home depot).

My speakers now sound as good as new!

(BTW, I also am using an NAD amp and an SB3.)

--
gordon