Taylormade;263443 Wrote:
> Thanks for the tip Pat.  I'll definitely check out Mercenary Audio.

You might want to check with Lavry about Mercenary Audio. There's a
thread on Lavry's forum (requires registration, so I can't link
directly to it) indicating that Mercenary is no longer a Lavry dealer.
The thread's posts are from July 2007.

Note that I know nothing whatsoever about Mercenary Audio. I'm just
passing along what I read.

If you contact Lavry and tell them where you live, they will send you a
list of dealers. In my case, the list had just one dealer who charged a
restocking fee. That was not acceptable, and I ended up buying my DA10
directly from Lavry, with a 30-day return option.

I think the DAC1 is much easier to find. For example, both Audio
Advisor and Benchmark sell it with a return option.

If I had not liked the DA10, my next step would have been to try a
DAC1.

Ron

--
Ron Stewart

SB3 -> Lavry DA10 > Parasound Halo P3 -> NAD C272 -> Ellis Audio 1801f