I used to do it like barty but now i use an app called CoverScout. It
seems that the artwork that is fetched by itunes gets stored in some
other type of archive file that only itunes recognizes, for some reason
the artwork is not embedded in the music file. Doing what barty does,
bypasses that archival mode, go wonder...

CoverScout even has a recognition mode that it calls "files with itunes
artwork" and you can decide to transform them into standard mode which
is recognized by squeezecenter.

However squeezecenter never displays an artwork when im browsing, it
only shows it when I start playing the album, this is quite annoying, i
really hope it gets fixed...

--
GuyDebord

Reference3A Royal Master monitors biwired with van den Hul Inspiration,
REL Strata 5 sub. AMPS: Pathos Classic One MKIII's in mono config.
ANALOGUE: Clearaudio Ambient, Satisfy Carbon & Lyra Helikon SL, ASR
MiniBasis SQ preamp, link: WireWorld SilverEclipse 5.2. DIGITAL:
SlimDevices Transporter, link: AcousticZen Silver Reference2 XLR’s.
POWER: Isotek MiniSub GII, Isotek Elite cables (MiniSub, Rel), Siltech
SPX30 MKII (Transporter), van den Hul Mainstream (Pathos) & van den Hul
Mainserver (ASR).