cheetah;269257 Wrote:
> Which area do you see that Transporter needs improving?
> Or any new features that the next Transporter should be equipped with?

A beautiful, modern, elegant, and ultra high-end exterior/industrial
design.  Something where less is more(obviously without buttons and
handles)and with a look & feel reminiscent of, or even better than,
Bang & Olufsen products.

I assume that for a fair amount of users, the Transporter sits in a
prominent place in the living room rather than in an audio rack.

Perhaps the design team should contract a famous designer to turn the
Transporter into an 'Objet d'Art' that would earn the right to be
displayed at the MOMA.

--
Thierry