With the completion of construction of the new home theater (treated
room and new speakers), I am rethinking how to deploy my transporter. I
am currently experimenting with integrating it into my home theater
directly using the Krell Showcase analog preamp bypass to integrate the
Tp to my main L/R channels.

I am thinking about seperating out the preamp, and running the Tp into
a preamp with HT bypass (unity gain) especially if I upgrade the Krell
to a new SSP with the fancy new decoders.

One challenge I see is finding a really clean preamp with SNR that will
do justice to the output of the Tp.

Has anyone got any suggestions in this area for preamps to investigate?

If this has been hashed over before please provide some links to
threads.

Thanks.

--
Eric Carroll

Transporter-Bryston 3B SST-Paradigm Reference Studio 60 v.4
SB3-Rotel RB890-B&W Matrix 805
SB3-Krell Showcase-Bel Canto EVo6 GenII x2-Paradigm Signature
S8/C1/C5/BD 500
ReadyNAS NV+