Jeez , everybody is being so nice...........that's no fun :-)
Let's have some flames

are you guys a bunch of obama's , rising above?

Let's have some hillary action, outrageous claims and flames.

OK, I'll start. Anything with tubes suck.......................wait, I
like tubes.

OK, ted b your speakers , amps, cables and your hearing must suck. That
is the only explanation for the tizziness you heard with the TP. :-)

Bosnian sniper fire sounds more realistic on the stock TP than the MW
TP. The tubes take away the sense of danger Hill must have felt dodging
that imaginary fire.

I know this because I have ab'd the 2 TP's against actual gunfire. the
stock TP has much more ballistic punch than that wimpy tube MW stuff.

BTW, does anyone know a good drywall/painter guy to fill the bullet
holes in my walls?

--
tomjtx