penda;293705 Wrote:
> No doubt about it Vinyl sounds far better - even with the odd click!
>
> However, as for less listening fatigue, I have often wondered if thats
> because we get a break & have to get up every 15/20 mins or so to
> change sides / LPs.

Nice thought, or it could also be because the medium is more involving,
you have to do far more things than pressing a button from your couch...
But this is precisely part of the experience of vinyl. However,
ultimately, the sound that comes out of an LP caresses your ears while
you listen, and that is less fatiguing anyhow.

--
GuyDebord

Verity Audio Tamino X2 wired with v/d Hul Inspiration, REL Strata5.
AMPS: Pathos Classic One MKIII's in mono config. ANALOGUE: Clearaudio
Ambient CMB, Satisfy Carbon & Lyra Helikon SL, Nagra VPS phono preamp,
link: AcousticZen Silver Reference2 XLR’s. DIGITAL: SlimDevices
Transporter, link: WireWorld SilverEclipse 5.2.  POWER: Isotek MiniSub
GII, Isotek Elite cables (MiniSub, Rel), Siltech SPX30 MKII (Nagra),
v/d Hul Mainstream (Pathos) & v/d Hul Mainserver (Transporter).