Is your SB2 connected wirelessly, and is it perhaps much closer to your
amp in the new location?  I've recently been building an integrated
preamp+SB2 project, and have unfortunately found that the close
proximity of the SB2 to the opamps in the preamp causes some wifi
noise.  As well as a virtually continous quiet static noise, another
side effect is occasional pops.  The effect seems to be highly
localised and dependent on the precise location of the SB2 and the wifi
antenna.  As I've not found a way to solve this in my case I've opted to
go 'wired' instead, but in your case it might be as simple as moving the
SB2 further away from your amp.

Is there perhaps some other source of electrical noise that is close to
the new location - a room thermostat for instance, or some other item
that switches on or off at the noted intervals?  I think it would have
to be VERY close to the equipment to be a problem.

Just a thought.

Chris

--
chill