pichonCalavera;295843 Wrote:
> A lot of fun seeing how simple questions evolve in the Audiophile forum.
> :D

LOL Gotta laugh since 75%+ of this thread was diverted to irrelevant
discussion of matters of little or no interest/pertinence to the OP's
question - which was my sole reason for reading though it all in the
first place!

I just have a Squeezebox Duet (no SB3 - what a philestine huh!!) and am
also eagerly awaiting it's IR capabilities being made available (so I
can at least use it to control the volume of my amp).
As I understand it, IRBlaster won't do the trick for me at present?
Correct or no? Or should I be posting this to some other, more relevant
board?!

--
FaberOptimé