Anne;316800 Wrote:
> I recently read a test of the Duet, there it was said that the digital
> output from a good cd player sounded better than the digital out from
> Duet! What gives?
> Analog out from SB3 gives me a bit 2 dimentional sound, no deep tuneful
> bass, and kind of boring sound. Instant switch to digital out into my
> Bryston dac transforms the sound radically, with plenty deep bass and a
> whole different perspective in the music.
I guess everyones system and ears are different.  I like the analog out
on my SB3 every bit as well as my cd. Depending on music source and how
it was mastered I get really nice 3 dimensional placement. I think that
a lot of the new mastering makes the sound flat and loud no matter what
you listen through and it's too bad because there is a lot of good
stuff out there that I guess is just made for car radio and portables.
Starting to ramble, bye.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality