itai;322476 Wrote:

> What is your sugestion for me, in this case than?

Depends how much time you want to spend trying to get to the bottom of
it. Myself, I'd be curious enough to pop the lid on it and see if
there's some obvious problem that the manufacturer should be alerted
to, or that I might be able to fix myself. But if it's a loaner, I'm
sure they don't want you fiddling with it. I'd send it back.

There are some good DACs on the market that have been well proven by
both customers and reviewers - you couldn't go wrong with a Benchmark,
for example.  Or even better, a Transporter  ;)

--
seanadams