opaqueice;339295 Wrote:
> Well, first you should pass a level-matched blind test to make sure
> you're not imagining things.  If you can reliably distinguish AND you
> prefer the Kora blind, it most likely means that you're hearing the
> distortion (1% might be audible) and that you like the sound of music
> with 1% harmonic distortion added.
>
> That's fine, it's your choice - but personally I'd prefer to hear
> something closer to what the sound engineer heard when she mastered the
> recording.That's exactly the point in which you're wrong : what makes YOU
> think
that the figures mean the NAD is closer to the original signal than the
Kora ?
These are only three figures. Do you _seriously_ believe a signal is
objectively closer to the studio when [EMAIL PROTECTED], S/N ratio and frequency
response are flat ? Are you _so_sure_ that there are no other figures
involved ?
I really wonder how you can assure yourself that these figures are
enough. :)

--
Themis

SB3 - Denon 3808 - Sonus Faber Grand Piano Domus