Thanks, Dennis!

I just logged into Squeezenetwork, but I cannot see that the bandwidth
is published, except for a few stations.

Lets look at Staff Picks  / By Genre / News & Talk as an example. This
is the beginning of the list:

BBC World Service | UK (32 kbps)
Air America | US (32 kbps)
ABC NewsRadio | AU
Radio France Int'l | FR
National Public Radio | US (20 kbps)
CNN Radio | US
Deutsche Welle | DE
Radio Exterior de Espana | ES
Voice of Israel | IL

It seems that the bandwidth is entered as text, not a general property
of the station. This means that I have to try the stations to realize
what bandwith they are using. It was exactly this I would like to
avoid.

I was hoping for a site where I could filter the stations on this
parameter, as well as others such as language, location and genre.

Per.

PS. Thanks for the offer on stations, by the way, but I would feel more
comfortable learning to use the fishing gear myself, if you see what I
mean.

--
perstromgren