Hope this moves over to the new thread properly...
DeVerm;352010 Wrote:
> Explain me how to do that? you can't sit and listen to a sample for
> months or years...??
Why not?  Two full, album length recordings, each at different sample
rates.  You are given two years to decide which is better...  I didn't
say it was easy, what I said was it's possible.

I see too many cases of people claiming ABX testing is flawed or can't
reveal the truth, when in fact, it isn't ABX testing that's at fault,
but rather it's a specific implementation that's at fault.

Cheers,  Dave

--
DCtoDaylight

Audiophile wish list: Zero Distortion, Infinite Signal to Noise Ratio,
and a Bandwidth from DC to Daylight