I apologise if this has already been covered in another thread. I was
flicking through the current issue of HiFi World or HiFi News (I don't
remember which) at my local newsagent and I saw a review of the Linn
Sneaky DS. The reviewer says he owns a Transporter, but because the
analog output does not meet audiophile standards (so he claims), he
uses the digital out into an Arcam AV receiver. He then went on to
compare the digital output of the Sneaky DS against that of the
Transporter and he concludes that the Sneaky is a far better digital
transport than the Transporter. Needless to say, he found the Sneaky's
analog out to be far superior too. Having heard neither of these
products, but being excited about both, I can't really comment on the
review, although I am disappointed that he rated the Transporter so
poorly.

--
russelk

at home: SB3 --> Creek Evolution --> Quad 12L speakers

away: SB3 --> Behringer DEQ2496 --> Cambridge Audio 740A --> KEF IQ5
speakers