kjg;356163 Wrote:
> Mark Lanctot wrote:
> > Nonreality;355413 Wrote:
> >> It could have at least mentioned dbpoweramp
> >
> > Agreed, although there are more than just those two, and the article
> > shouldn't have to go on for 20 pages...
> >
> >> and a better overall ripper and converter than EAC.
> >
> > That's a subjective opinion though.
> >

> Actually, Illustrate makes this claim, and from their perspective it's
> not entirely subjective.
>
> http://www.dbpoweramp.com/secure-ripper.htm
Actually I made that claim.  They own the accurate rip system and I
feel dbpoweramp is by far the better of the two.  Eac is very good
though and if you don't want to pay for dbpoweramp then EAC is the way
to go. I've used both quite a bit and that is my opinion.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality