Phil Leigh;377937 Wrote:
> I've noticed a recent trend of repeated claims for FLAC vs WAV
> streaming. I think it really is about time we nailed this once and for
> all. Streaming WAV is not an option for me since the high-res
> transcoding breaks (at least I think it does - not sure with the recent
> changes in this space).

Hi,
All my cd's are flac, it was a good while ago I played with streaming
flac and wav, and settled on the one which does not allow fast forward
or rewind from the remote, pretty sure its wav, simply to my ears it
was worth loosing the ff frw functions compared with the better
sounding music coming out.
anyways..

Happy New Year !

DC