marc0716;368294 Wrote:
> Qsonix is about the user experience and and the flawless interface.
Alright, despite your spamming this forum, I decided to take a look at
the "User Experience Demo" on the Qsonix website.

1. Functionally, the interface looks pretty good.

2. Aesthetically, the interface looks a mess to me. Of course one's
response to the style of an interface is a pretty personal thing. I
will concede that some taste-challenged folks might actually like it.

3. Did anyone else notice that the Qsonix system is limited to just 4
zones? "Falling at the first fence" is the phrase which springs to
mind.

--
cliveb

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A