Installed the latest version, updated plugins etc and settled down to
listen last night.

The sound was different.....?

Nothing else had changed, but something had happened. It was subtle and
I'm open to the possibility it might be in my head LOL but it was the
same again this morning.

Reinstalled 7.2.1 and the sound was back to the way it was.
Hmnn..?

I'm POSITIVE I adjusted all the audio options back to the same as they
were.

I'm using my SB3 through a Beresford Dac.

I KNOW how the software works and it shouldnt make a difference, but it
seems to have in my system, particularly in the bass. It sounds less
analogue, more digital.

Anyone else got opinions on this?

p.s. I wasn;t drinking last night :-)

--