alZmtbr;374116 Wrote:
> swap speakers left for right (or just the cabling)... sub in another set
> of speakers... verify with a set of headphones as far up that chain as
> possible...
>
> With no signal, gently move the cones - does any of them feel like they
> are 'dragging'?
>
> 2.2meters apart? How far back is your listening position? It should be
> near perfect triangle?
>
> Good luck!
> ~a

Cheers, good idea, will hopefully swap them around today if I finish
work early enough - fingers crossed.

Had not thought about the cabling yet, will swap speakers first and see
result and then cables if need be :-)

Where would I push on the cone, towards the center? I guess not the
dome in the middle as that may dent :o

Listening position (once I have a chair) should be pretty much 2.2m
away from each speaker, at the moment its approx 2.4m from each, I'm on
the floor against the wall.

Thanks :-)

--
Deaf Cat