Just to clarify, you upgraded from an SB2/Benchmark to SB2/Lavry and
then to a transporter?  And that the transporter 'has gobs more
detail...' than the SB2/Lavry combo?  Was the Lavry 'better' than the
Benchmark?

I'm a little surprised that you hear such a difference between the
Lavry and the Transporter.  I use a Lavry DA10/Duet connected to pair
of AKG K701s and they sound phenomenal to me.  Of course, I've never
heard the transporter - maybe I should do a test drive of the
transporter.

Thanks,
CJ
:)