Themis;378963 Wrote:
> In my family, everybody (wife&children) prefers analog sound to digital
> on the same recording. Blind and systematically.

Hi Themis,
I can well believe that a lot of analogue recordings sound better than
their digital cousins, and this is a real and practical issue for
someone who enjoys their music every day.

However, that doesn't mean one format is better than another. One
confounding factor in comparing analogue to digital is the mastering,
you would need a good ADC/DAC and/or analogue recording equipment to
untangle that.
Darren

--
darrenyeats

SB3 / Inguz -> Krell KAV-300i (pre bypass) -> PMC AB-1
Dell laptop -> JVC UX-C30 mini system