I have now completed the reclocker circuit, and added to my TDA1541 DAC.
I must say that there is a real improvement when compared to my Red Wine
Audio modded SB2, my heavily modded Paridisea DAC and my Arcam Alpha9 CD
player.

Right now I have connected the circuit using 1/2 mtr lengths of
unshieded 30awg wire and it still sounds great even with the original
5v SMPS- I wonder how much better it will be when I shorten the wires
and provide some shielding. I am also using the AD797 op amps for the
IV and buffer stage and low cost 4.7uf poly output caps, which I am
sure can be improved upon.

here is the link to Riotubes web page, where he documents the "tweak"

http://audiogestalt.wordpress.com/

This was really worthwhile for me.

I also have another SB2 which I will look to tweak in this way. It
would be fantastic to also be able to do this with the Duet Reciever -
can anyone help with the schematics for this?

Brad

--
Builder Brad

System