Hey Brad, congrats on implementing Swenson's synch reclocking circuit!
I'm sure somebody can help with the Duet but I am personally waiting
for John to rollout a better box that he has been working on...it's
essentially an SB taken to an audiophile level. See the Fit-PC thread
on AA...a low powered linux box with linear reg psu. It will work with
your duet controller and any type of PC. When this comes out, assuming
it outputs i2s, I'll probably design a real PCB (to avoid the
point-to-point build) for the synch reclocking circuit and post it.
Meanwhile I am building his dac's discrete output stage...and am
occupied trying to get his discrete HV reg up and running...

--
RioTubes