darrenyeats;385743 Wrote:
> Ah Themis, I was waiting for your post. :)
>
> How something sounds, or whether it sounds different at all, can be
> debated endlessly and often it is around here. :) Where Slim Devices
> score IMO is that they back it up at each price point with -measurable-
> performance which makes them one of the Good Guys in my book.
> Darren

Good to know, thanks!
If there is some measureable difference(in a good way), I will be very
happy /impressed.  To me the SB3 does sound good, but its tough to
believe for $300, there is not room for improvement. Now, I hope to get
the darn thing sometime end of next week so I can hear it:)

--
bigbwb