In the meantime I've got picture of DACmagics internals from Hi Fi News
(I have bought one), and I have to state that I'm not that impressed.
Not so bad but could be done better. The next thing, and the most
important one, is the god damn wall wart that really doesn't  shine in
dark. I mean it's a pity to have such power supply for such a good
gear.  Still looking for a good replacement poer therapy for a little
DAC. DIY's are already engaged in having proper PSU for SB3.
Waiting for PSU solution for DACMAGIC, too. Any thoughts?

--
Tubebox