wireless200;397032 Wrote:
> Phil, will you be able to do any SB vs. TP testing?
> Also I'd like to see a flac vs. mp3 VBR (with target around 200 kbs)
> vs. mp3 320 kbs vs. mp3 120 kbs.
>
> Facinating and great work.

Erm... I don't have a TP (but of course I'd be delighted to be sent one
to test:) )

I'm going to do some work on Mp3 tonight. It's not a format I use if I
can avoid it. How would I create a 200Kbs VBR? - happy to try it!
regards
Phil

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
SB3 wired + Stontronics PSU - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations
S/W - Altmann JISCO - MF Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods)- Linn 5103 -
Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5),
Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans,Kimber & Chord cables
Outdoors: Boom