nitrous;397833 Wrote:
> Hi Marcel, they are locking microphone connector, that is rated I think
> to 50v. They come with a variety of pin arrangements. I don't know were
> in the world you are but they are readily available from Maplins.
>
> If I get a chance I'll find the link and posy it here.
>
> http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=43120
>
> http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=43121
>

> Thanks for you kind works about the 'iSPUD'
>
> nitrous

Clear, thanks. I am planning to build a T-amp based on the kits from
Autocostruire. The class-t-amp-2020-m with a class-t-psu-m. I am not
sure yet whether I want to place the power supply in a seperate case.

Regards, Marcel.

--
MarcelO

FLAC > Squeezebox 3 > Coaxial Belden 1694A > Sigtone Shek d2 > Blue
Jeans LC-1 > Mission Cyrus One > Bi-wired Canare 4S11 > Linn Tukan +
REL Q200E