Anne;406247 Wrote:
> There is one spec missing. How much voltage it needs for full output,
> but anyway, its not really important as preamps normally puts out a lot
> more grunt that an amp needs. Normally full output is achieved with 2
> volts in.
> The real question is whether the amp suits the speakers, thats maybe
> more important. But you just ahve to try....any other Gallo users that
> use class D?

Lots, Gallo himself uses Spectron amps, they are of course far more
costly.

My amp is 2 x 250 watts and is made my Micromega. I got these numbers
from them:
-
PW250: 250W / 4 Ohms soit une tension de sortie de 33V rms ce qui
avecun gain de 26dB (20)implique une sensibilté d'entrée de 1.65V-

I think it says that full output is reached at 1.65 volts? Right?

I've looked at this page:
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Connect_To_PowerAmp

But I can't really understand what level to set the RCA-output to.
-10dB takes it from 2V to 0.6V?

--
cybervision_