I just read about Wi-Fi being limited to 16/44.1.  Is this the case for
all Wi-Fi?  Would I be better off switching my Wi-Fi based server (Duet)
to a physical connection?  I just became aware that the Duet is limited
to 24/48, which I originally did not know when I was purchasing 24/96
files, but this fact alone isn't so disconcerting because 24/48 is
superior to 16/44.1.  Now, it appears that I may have been limited to
16/44.1 all along???
My Duet/server has become my primary source and I want to max all
opportunities.   Is a physical connection superior to Wi-Fi (if so,
which type-USB or EthernetÂ…other)?   What about adding a reclocking
device?
My setup:  PC/Ethernet/Internet /Wi-Fi/Duet receiver/digital
SPDIF/DAC/preamp

--
timequest