Well...I'm relieved then!  It's true; you can't always believe what you
read.  I tried to find the thread that I was reading over at (don't know
if I can say the name...Agon), but I can't find it.  I had come across
it when researching re-clocking devices, and it read, "most Wi-Fi is
limited to 16/44.1 anyway..."

I knew you guys would clear this up for me.

Okay then, what about utilizing a re-clocking device with the Duet.
My objective is to get as close to true high end sound as possible with
the Duet.  I'm using a good DAC now, and the sound is very good, just
not quite there.  If I can make it even better, then that's what I want
to do - within a reasonable budget.  By this, I mean something that is
clearly heard.  If the internal mods, or the addition of a good
re-clocker make such slight improvements that you have to really strain
to hear them...forget it.  If an internal mod, and/or a good re-clocker
can make a definite improvement, I would be willing to spend a grand
(hopefully less, but not much more).

What say you in the know?

Thank you.

--