I'm adding a DacMagic to my Duet system (pros/cons debated elsewhere)
for my main stereo system which is downstairs.  Music server pc is
upstairs.  Currently the SB receiver is downstairs connected via wifi
using analog out to my amp.  Is it better to have 1) wifi to downstairs
receiver, 1.5m digital coax to dac, dac analog out to amp, 2) cabled
ethernet to downstairs receiver, 1.5m digital coax to dac, dac analog
out to amp, or 3) cabled ethernet to receiver upstairs, long run of
digital coax downstairs to dac, dac analog out to amp.  I guess the real
question - is cabled ethernet any better than wifi (wifi connection is
very good), and if so, should the long cable run be ethernet or digital
coax?

Thanks for the help.

Chris

--