I can't see how 20w/channel will give you anything more than background
noise; ripcaster sell the Sneaky bundled with some small plasticy
speakers

https://www.ripcaster.co.uk/node/399

Not enough juice for me, but if the analogue outputs are decent then it
a Sneaky DS may well be worth considering; I certainly wouldn't buy a
Transporter without listening to it and the Majik DS.

Incidentally, in one of your earlier posts you wondered about what
other manufacturers might be up to, along the lines of the AVI stuff.
Well, according to the link below, Cambridge Audio see the "next
revolutionary step", to be "the integration of surround sound systems
and digital power amplifiers." so maybe there'll be a speaker and
integrated network DAC before long. Who knows!?

http://www.analog.com/en/embedded-processing-dsp/blackfin/processors/anagram_technologies_cambridge_audio_cd/fca.html

--
JezA