ntom;462237 Wrote:
> Interesting thread....
>
> Have you reached any further conclusion Phil?
>
> I'd be interested in knowing whether you are now putting everything
> through DeClip....?

Actually...no. What happened was it started me on a quest to hunt down
down better masterings of my favourite albums. I now have nearly 100
DVD-A or Dualdisc rips and over 250 "better than normal" CD rips from
remasters of various vintages, including XRCD, SBM, SHM, DCC etc etc.

Have you heard the SHM-CD Japanese remasters of Little Queen or
Dreamboat Annie by Heart... 16/44.1  - sheer brilliance.

Sorry, I digress.

I think the software is clever and it works. But it doesn't turn
rubbish into gold.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
SB Touch Beta (wired) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W -
MF Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio