Phil Leigh;421074 Wrote:
> I foresee a horrendous workflow... find all albums with clipping (ie
> large replaygain adjustments) convert to WAV, declip, reconvert to FLAC,
> reapply replaygain, reapply tags (oh God...) - can this software not
> work on FLAC files? Otw this is going to be a real labour of love!

Phil,
You can use metaflac to preserve and restore the tags and metadata when
converting flac->wav->flac.

Use the --export-tags-to=FILE and --import-tags-from=FILE options to
save and restore the tags.

Regards,
Kim

--
krochat

------
Acourate -> Inguz DSP -> SB3 -> GW Labs DSP (96kHz upsampler) -> Apogee
Big Ben -> TacT RCS 2.2X -> 2x TacT S2150 -> Vandersteen 3a Signature +
TacT W210