I've had a Cyrus 2 since new which I am now using in my garage/workshop
with an old SB1 (nice to have music while you work!)

It broke a while back (one channel died) and while an electronics
engineer friend fixed it for me I bought one of the last black Cyrus2 &
PSX combox from eBay with teh topggle switches as opposed to the push
button switches. I've always run it with just the PSX plugged in so I'm
going to plug both in and see what difference it makes :)

I'm not sure exactly where it is but I have a schematic somewhere which
I purchased from the Cyrus guys so my mate could fix my original. They
are pretty helpful in that way and I'm sure I could dig it out if anyone
needs any info.

--
nolan