Thanks Richie (Spooky - my name's Ritchie!) I have the bands on. When I
bought my current speaker cable (DNM reson) it was ex demo and had been
made up exactly how I wanted it now, but the banana plugs did not fit in
the back of the NAD 3020e so I cut them off. I still have the plugs i
cut off and will tempt my septegenearian neighbour with some bottles of
beer to solder them back on :-)

Two power supplies has made a fantastic difference. I have spent all
evening listening to different music. I can thoroughly commend
www.freecycle.org to the forum. Free Cyrus!

--
thurstongarden

Thurston Garden

SB2 - Duet Controller - NAD 3020e - Mission 773's