ligald;471767 Wrote:
> The ability to extract the two L/R front channels (or rear channels)
> from a DTS or 5.1 stream. Currently I need to down mix the stream in my
> DVD player, which is really not desirable for watching movie.

Sorry, I'm not clear on what you're trying to do....
If you're watching a movie, why is down mixing the stream in the DVD
player a problem?
If you want to simply listen to the DTS or DD stream, for example of a
concert video, then why not rip it to your hard disk?

--
DCtoDaylight

Audiophile wish list: Zero Distortion, Infinite Signal to Noise Ratio,
and a Bandwidth from DC to Daylight