Poorly no chance to open the transporter. It was a replacement unit,
because i had some issues with the transnav at my first unit. Two of the
eight screws are so tight that i cannot loosen them without damaging.
After hearing nothing from support after 4 days i connected them via
phone. Seems as if they have not done anything with my e-mail. They do
not feel responsible and told me to return the transporter to the dealer
where i bought it.
Called the dealer and he said its no problem, he will return it to
logitech.
So far very bad support for a 2.000 € device. Seeing the problems
with the new sc server and everything i am for the first time thinking
if squeezebox was the right decision (i have 1 boom, 2 classic and 1
transporter at all)!
I am very unpleased thinking it could take a long time from dealer to
logitech and back to me. For this time i reinstalled 1 of the classics
in my stereo setup, but after the transporter that is no fun anymore.
Perhaps i will buy an external DAC for the transporterless period...

Regards from your very disappointed
Aurumer

P.S.: Sorry for my english, i am not a native speaker...

--
Aurumer