Phil Leigh;479457 Wrote:
> so you have Transporter-TACT (with internal DAC card fitted) connected
> by aes/ebu cable?
>
> In this setup, you should set the dout-fs to 96kHz.
> To force the Transporter to upsample evrything to 96/24 on the way in
> to the TACT, you need to edit the custom-convert.conf file - I've
> attached mine.
>
> You need to stop SBserver, replace your custom-convert.conf file with
> mine and then restart the server.
>
> Please note that SOX and FLAC processes will now be running and if your
> PC is underpowered you may have buffering issues.
> Phil

OK but I think this is not possible for me. I read somewhere that the
ReadyNas Duo is not powerfull enough to run SOX. I will go on with my
current setup Transporter -> balanced digital out > Tact RCS 2.2X

I hoped there was a way to send from Transporter to Tact and the
upsample and roomcorrect in The Tact - and return to Transporter.

But this was just an idea. It sounds awsome already.... Do you know if
The Transporter has a burn in time?

--
callesoroe

Callesoroe
SB-duet, Transporter, Tact RCS 2.2X digital preamp, Martin Logan Vista
speakers, Acoustic Reality Ear Enigma AMPs(2 pieces BIAMP)