iPhone;483400 Wrote:
> I believe the Transporter is STILL made in Mountain View. I don't see
> any reason why Logitech would say to just drop it. It never was and
> never will be a mass produced unit with volume sales.

They probably have a certain number of motherboards or chassis left
from a production run a couple years back and when they're gone, they're
gone.  Seems to me that there's much less reason for Logitech to
continue producing them than there is to discontinue them.  The firesale
pricing of new Transporters on Audiogon and elsewhere suggests that
they're being discounted at wholesale and that Logitech is looking to
drop the product sooner rather than later.

> What I do worry about now is that Logitech is now completely in charge
> and Sean and Dean have left so I don't think we will see a Transporter
> II.

I don't think you have to worry.  A Tansporter II was never likely.

--
JJZolx

Jim