Hi All,
I've not had my mitts in the S.Server settings in quite some time.
Now that I've moved my TP to the cabin I'd like to hear your opinion on
where the best resolution will come from in tweeking my
Settings -> Advanced -> File Types.

I'm running a MacPro with plenty of CPU in reserve.  My library is 80%
ALAC and 20% other - WAV, MP3 and AIFF.

(SIDE QUESTION - Should I change WAV and AIFF to ALAC?)

Follows are my current settings - this was used by strictly an SB3
until this weekend when it was replaced by a Transporter.

Anything I should do to optimize?

Bonus question -- What would be your thoughts on why?

Super Many Thanks

|Filename: Screen shot 2009-12-16 at 5.13.14 PM.jpg                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8868|

kphinney

-I like it, you may not.  I understand and respect that.-