AlAz;497997 Wrote:
> I admit it. I said it. But it's only a matter of probability. It's not
> THE TRUTH, it is statistically the truth. And moreover, it's not
> necessarirly one's truth ;) ! I mean, if someone prefers a sound that
> everyone else doesn't like, who am I to tell him he's wrong ?
>
> That's the difficulty with Internet. You can find many things, but
> unless you haven't gather enough experience, you have to count opinions
> and try to get the mean... A divergent opinion may be very close to
> reality, as it can be very far...

We're not talking about "opinions" here with AccurateRip. We're talking
about comparing whether the zeros and ones of digital data are identical
across lots of different rips. The odds of even one or two other users
getting the identical data from their rips as I get from mine when we
are all wrong is astronomically high. If you're worried about this
extremely low probability, you should abandon your ripping process and
run for the bomb shelters immediately, as the odds of a nuclear attack
in the next 5 minutes is much greater!

--
garym