Does the Transporter support multiplying a base-rate word clock ?

The reason I ask, is that I have a dCS Puccini CD/SACD player, and
matching dCS Puccini U-Clock can only generate, what is called a
'base-rate clock signal' of 44.1 or 48k to external devices.

To play a hi-Res 96k file through the Transporter, with a dCS clock
connected, the unit must be able to multiply the base-rate of the
external clock signal of 48k by a factor of 2 (2x48 = 96kHz).

Some digital I/O audio cards, like Lynx Aurora can do that, not sure
about the Transporter though.

The option would be to use a different Extrenal Clock, which supports
88.2 and 96k rates (like a BigBen, Antelope OCX, Grimm CC1, Esoteric
etc) instead of the dCS.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Elberoth