bidule;497822 Wrote:
> Michael 123,
>
> The second trial is to me the best one in terms of impulse response.
> Minimum phase + alias + band limited gives what has been shown by
> Wombat. No pre ringing and limited post ringing.
> The added lowpass filter still decreases the pulse duration. But of
> coarse ads some attenuation an as a phase inpact.
>
> The third one is probably irrelevant as it does'nt remove anything,
> maybe the nocht filter could be added closer to the audio band.
> The idea to use a notch filter instead of a low pass was to have a
> sharper roll off (hoping less post ringing) with minimum audio
> attenuation and phase effect.

bidule
sorry for late response.
Which one is first, second and third?

This one you think is the best? (it is confusing me as you marked it in
your response as #1, but refer to second..)

cd %~dp0
mkdir "converted e 32 LowPass-MINIMUMfichierAudio rate -V -M -b 85 -a
88200"
FOR %%A IN (%*) DO sox %%A -e float -b 32 "converted e 32
LowPass-MINIMUMfichierAudio rate -V -M -b 85 -a 88200/%%~nxA" lowpass -2
18000 rate -v -M -b 85 -a 88200

btw, why 88.2KHZ and not 96KHz?

--
michael123