audiomuze;516352 Wrote:

> Last night while using the Transporter I had a peek at the
> Transporter's voltage via iPeng and I was surprised to see it showed
> 211v (we're 230V A/C in this neck of the woods).  Based on the above
> observations I'm guessing that the power supply in my area isn't all
> that stable

Sean has explained several times that the voltage reported by the
transporter is not accurate, but more of an 'indication'. Mine reports
voltages from 216-221, while it is here around 228 (in the slow change
from 220 to 230 we're very close to 230). So I wouldn't worry about
that.

Teus

--
Teus de Jong