I have read that many are using the Transporter as a preamp and connect
it directly to active speakers or to a power amp.

Now my question: is it possible to easily select different imputs in a
way that I can let's say connect my CD player via optical output to the
transporter and use the built in DAC of the transporter?

Can I change the input with the touch of a button (or a turn of the
weel) from Squeezeserver to CD player in a WAF (or girlfriend accepable
factor) way?

This would be really great if possible and a reason for me to buy a TP
:-)

Thank you for your help
ntropy

--