michael123 wrote:
>> What is the point of your continual posting in this thread? You are not
>> going to change any facts. The firmware is not open source, the CPU is
>> too slow.
>>
>> Accept it and move on with your life

> If that's a pure software issue, it can be profiled and optimized.

Its "software" in the TP, not in the server. You could have the server
do any kind of transcoding you like, but it won't make the
hardware/firmware support your silly sample rates.

The firmware in the TP is not open source, its not going to be changed
by anyone not employed by Logitech. And I bet its not going to be
changed by anyone emplyeed at Logitech either.

Give it up.

You have become a troll. And your  SeanTrollScore for these recent posts
is 0/10. See http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=76315

--
Pat Farrell
http://www.pfarrell.com/